jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

2015 Reflections

Hello!!

Well, This year has been everything!! Love, success, loneliness, surprises, illness, health, good company, new friends, stress, etc... I can really mention a lot of other situations.

For example, I want to start with the good things that have happened to me. The most important was my boyfriend. This year I really knew the love. In March I met Cristobal and my life changed, because he is so different in relation to me, for that reason he brings the other points of the life that I never think or know. He shows me to enjoy the life and he teaches me a lot about the relationships. Every day I express my gratitude for having met him. He is the best lover-partner that I`ve ever had!! 

In the opposite way, the situations that haven`t worked so well I can mention that my health hasn't been quite well, because this year I was sick a lot in comparison with other years and now I don`t feel good. I think I need vacations now!!! I think my body and soul need to rest a lot.

About my achievements I can say that I`ve get the most of the things that I outlined. For example I can study and work at the same time. I`ve been working these months in a JUNAEB training with a university's teacher. And I really enjoy this experience. Also I continue doing exercise like swimming and in the last period of the year I started to learn “Afro Peruano”, that is a dance which mixes the afro and Peruvian rhythms .

This year I think has been really rare for the multiplicity of experiences that I have been living. I really hope the next year is better and more stable than this. 








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario