jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Summer Plans



Hello!!

Today I would like to tell you about my summer plans. I have already planned a trip to February 2016. I`m going to Australia, especially to Melbourne, because my sister  lives in this city and I want to share some time with her and her Aussie family.
I`m going to go to this trip with my mom, because she wants to see my sister and know her life there. I think this trip could be a beautiful family experience. 

We are going to travel on February 14th and we are going to be back in March 12th, therefor we have a month to enjoy. We are very excited!! We do not have a schedule yet, but I hope that we do it in these months. Anyway I want to visit the Melbourne University in where my sister studies, I want to take a ride on bicycle around the city, go to interesting shops, go to some cafes and restaurant to eat and drink something exclusive of the country. Actually, I really want to go to Canberra to one of the Jamie`s Oliver Restaurants. As well as I want to go to Sydney and watch a cultural event in the Opera House. And of course, I want to go to the beach and maybe -why not- learn to surf. 

Well I know that these activities are a dream and maybe we won`t do all this, but the principal objective of this trip is to spend some time with my sister and brother in law and know their friends and life there. I think with this point covered I will be happy anyway.

To concretize this summer plan I`ve been having 2 difficulties: The money and the language. On the first hand, I`ve had to work this year and probably I`ve had to do it until we go abroad the plane hahahaha Because we need a lot of money, Australia is an expensive country. And on the second hand,  I need to improve my English, because I have to speak to other people to do everything.  

 I hope that everything goes well! And feel myself in Australia like this canguru!! hahahahah




1 comentario: