jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Election day















What a interesting theme is the election day in a country. I say this not just for the result of this process, that is important too, but I refer to be participate and with the popular power influence in the national organization. But, in our times, what happen when the candidates are a completely shit?


Well, my opinion about this situation, for some people could be controversial, because, for one side, I believe in the election like a important civil action, this mean that I think the all citizen has the right to express his opinion in this situation and the social compromise with the other citizens. 

For other side, I think that the elections are not the only way to participate like citizenship. Is the most institutional way, and we don`t forget the rest. As well as,the politicians take advantage of this situation and transform this in a real joke. For example, I think the electoral campaigns are expensive circus, that disguise the real intentions of the politicians and confuse the people. In addition to this, the politicians in generally are people who lie in their electoral campaigns and when they are selected for the citizenship they are interest in their issue, not in the popular matter. They are not represent us. They are thief of the money of the nation. In summary, the political environment is disgusting. For this reasons I never want to be a politician and be surrounded for this atmosphere.

For this reason, in the next  presidential election I will go to vote, but I will annul my right, like a protest, like an option. And I want invite you to do the same! If every Chilean person will go to the elections and annul their vote, the elections will be completely illegitimate. And the solution will be vote infinitive times until exist a decent candidate. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario