jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

How green are you?




Hello!


 I have to confess that I'm  ignorant about this theme. I don't know so much things about environmentally friendly practices, just that everybody have to recycle, because the trash is a big problem for our planet.
I live in a commercial neighborhood and in this part of the city don't exist a recycling system, for that reason, I don't recycling, but I really want to do it. 

For other hand, I use the bicycle to move for the city, I don`t do this  every day but I try to do it the most of the time. And I prefer walk some distances instead of use the public transportation. 

I don`t belong to any eco-organization at this moment, because I don`t have time to join me and work for this cause. But I try to publisher on my Facebook some important information about the care of the planet. For example, I always post information about Greenpeace or the way to reduce the production of trash, or recycling`s ideas.

Imagen relacionadaTo reduce my carbon footprint  in my diary life, I try to consume products that it don`t contain or use plastic. For example, I always take with me a steel bottle with water. Besides,  I always take my cart to the supermarket for don`t have to use plastic bags and the most of the time, I try to eat vegetarian food and food with not so much meat.  Also, in my home I try to give another use to some things to don`t have to take out the garbage. And I use bulb of saving energy in every room of my house.

I think that missing in our society regarding this issue is become aware about the damage that we produce every day to the planet. If we realize about this, probably we change our actions in relation to the care of the planet. And I think this generally conscience has to promote for the Estate, like a government issue. 


1 comentario:

  1. Hello, is very important that eat vegetarian food, it is avery relevant decision.

    ResponderBorrar