jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

My future job



Hello!


In this moment I`m in my fourth year of Psychology, and for this reason I`ve been thinking a lot in my future and in specially in my future job.

I imagine my job like psychologist in a constant relationship with other  people, in fact, I want to work in the clinical junior area of the psychology and for that reason I always have to treat young patients. I prefer this area, over others, because I think the adolescence is a lovely period of life and I consider this step is so important to the consolidation of the future adult. Every person have to get over their own themes of the adolescence to be a happy adult. I think this time is difficult and a lot of teenager need help and I want to be use full to them. And the work with teenager is a challenger to me and this I love it!.

My job probably will be indoors, because to attend patient you have to have a room and a establish setting. But I want to do my job in other contexts, especially outdoors.

I imagine my future job very active. The most commune in my area is that I have 2 or 3 places to work, because the mental institutions don`t give you a lot of work hours. And for this the salary is low. But this characteristic I love it! I can`t imagine me in just one place. I need the action and the movement.   

To finish, I want to say that I need a job to make me happy, in other way, I can`t do it for a lot of time.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario